YogaBellies for Pregnancy JOURNAL
The YogaBellies Pregnancy Journal was created for ladies like yourself, who want to record and reflect on their pregnancy. It is best used alongside the YogaBellies for Pregnancy book, which provides advice, yoga routines for each trimester and nutritious diet plans, but it can be used alone also. This beautiful journey is one of the most momentous and special of your life, and we’ve wanted to create something beautiful, for you to save those precious memories in.
- This journal starts at 4 weeks of pregnancy and goes through to week 41 (as we all know pregnancy can be longer than it’s supposed to be!)
- Each week there are pages for practical things like your appointments and your to-do list;
- Set your intentions for the week and reflect on your yoga practice (or lack of it!)
- Plan your menu for the week or specific foods you want to include for extra nutrition at each stage of your pregnancy;
- Record what you are feeling and thinking and experiencing.
- Record what baby is doing each week and your pregnancy symptoms and feelings;
- There’s some space for you to commit to your self-care to make sure that you don’t neglect yourself
- Additional spaces to add baby scan pics; your favourite baby names and much more.