YogaBellies for Pregnancy Deluxe E-Kit
This is the ultimate kit for all women who want to enjoy YogaBellies for Pregnancy!
This kit will:
- Make sure that you and baby are safe, by telling you everything you need to know about yoga and exercise during pregnancy and about returning to your practice after birth
- Help you stay fit, strong and emotionally balanced through pregnancy, birth and beyond
- Provide easy to follow YogaBellies for Pregnancy routines for your entire pregnancy;
- Provide you with deep relaxation for pregnancy tools;
- Teach you breathing techniques for pregnancy and birth;
- Ensure that you and your baby are healthy and well, by providing you with a month by month, nutritious eating plan;
Who is this kit for?
This kit is perfect for anyone who is pregnant and wants to stay fit, healthy and focused during pregnancy and birth. This kit is suitable throughout pregnancy and for all levels of yoga practice, even complete newbies. It works well alone and as an accompaniment to YogaBellies for Pregnancy classes.
This kit includes:
- YogaBellies for Pregnancy book in (PDF or E-PUB download to read on your tablet or Kindle)
- YogaBellies for Pregnancy DVD (download)
The NEW YogaBellies for Pregnancy in E-Book
YogaBellies founder and celebrity yoga teacher, Cheryl MacDonald provides an easy to follow guide to eating well and incorporating yoga into your life across the four trimesters. This inspirational yet light-hearted look at pregnancy, features easy-to-follow YogaBellies for Pregnancy routines; nutritious diet plans; relaxing yogic breathing; guided meditations, pregnancy self-care and much, much more.
This book is for all women who want to eat and live well during pregnancy. Written in plan terminology, this guide is accessible to all levels of yoga practitioner, even those who are entirely new to yoga and nutrition.
The YogaBellies for Pregnancy DVD Video Download
Cheryl MacDonald, founder of YogaBellies and celebrity yoga teacher, takes you through a beautiful pregnancy yoga practice with a difference... Along with her beautiful friends Siobhan (16 weeks pregnant) and Joanne (32 weeks pregnant), the girls take you on a peaceful journey of yoga and love at the most important time of your life.
You can skip between the sections or play the complete practice from breathing techniques to safe for pregnancy asanas (postures) and Yoga Nidra and self hypnosis for deep relaxation. The practice runs for around 60 minutes.
- Gentle Warm Ups
- Sun Salutations
- Standing Postures
- Kneeling Postures
- Seated Postures
- Yoga Nidra
This video takes you through a gentle and flowing YogaBellies for Pregnancy session created especially for mums during pregnancy. This practice is suitable for all levels of yoga practitioner, in the second and third trimester of pregnancy. We strongly recommend that you consult a health care practitioner before beginning any exercise programme during pregnancy.